What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Wests Tigers 12-14 Newcastle @ Leichhardt

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
We must have all missed the nrl edict that a double movement doesn’t exist now as long as your upper body ends up in the in goal!
Short memories.

It happened last year and the rule change was explained - promotion doesn’t matter anymore, momentum is the key indicator.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
That behaviour after the interview is just further proof that the culture at the Tigers is embarrassing. And Klemmer is a massive cat, i still remember the night he ran away from Manu Mau like a little girl.

Agreed, he apologised. Klemmer is a brat.

aqua_duck

Coach
Really disappointed with the tigers, we were ripe for the picking but somehow the tigers managed to outderp us. I’m one of many knights fans who want O’Brien gone and this win whilst great for morale is prolonging the tenure of O’Brien

skeepe

Immortal
That behaviour after the interview is just further proof that the culture at the Tigers is embarrassing. And Klemmer is a massive cat, i still remember the night he ran away from Manu Mau like a little girl.
Yeah look if they signed him because he’s still a reasonably effective prop, fair enough.

But if they’ve signed him for “leadership” as a veteran player, that’s a mistake.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Yeah look if they signed him because he’s still a reasonably effective prop, fair enough.

But if they’ve signed him for “leadership” as a veteran player, that’s a mistake.
Yeah, this is definitely a failed BenKen to Manly signing.