What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R21 Fri - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Go Media

Round 21: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Was at the game, felt like we should’ve won easily and it’s annoying and disturbing we had to win like that. Match thread tells a weirdly different story.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Also lil Ranga was unbelievable with his pro-Raiders bias. He made a game of it. I was confused by this thread until I remembered it’s like…a Raiders thread

Leber

Bench
Also lil Ranga was unbelievable with his pro-Raiders bias. He made a game of it. I was confused by this thread until I remembered it’s like…a Raiders thread
Agreed. It must be embarrassing to be a raiders fan. Literally handed the game to them by the refs, and still managed to lose.
For shame.

taste2taste

Juniors
Anyone know if that game was on free to air in NZ?
They showed that shocker of a game a few weeks back in the pouring rain the wahs lost.

This would have been a much better game for casual fans to watch .

Vibing

Juniors
if there was ever a good loss , that was it

not sure the Raiders deserved to pinch that if they had of , the Warriors were the better team

but the Raiders were good for long periods & showed some pluck
& their % didn't suffer

raiders 5th or 6th
warriors as high as 2nd for mine at the end of the H & A

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I was certain the bloke was offside in the second to last raiders try.

Certainly looked it to anyone in the ground but I trust the tape told a different story. I was also side on to the AFB ‘try’ and that was never a forward pass. Just a call for the sake of the ref making a call.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Anyone know if that game was on free to air in NZ?
They showed that shocker of a game a few weeks back in the pouring rain the wahs lost.

This would have been a much better game for casual fans to watch .
Was delayed on free to air, I just finished watching it.

Apey

Staff member
Certainly looked it to anyone in the ground but I trust the tape told a different story. I was also side on to the AFB ‘try’ and that was never a forward pass. Just a call for the sake of the ref making a call.
He was onside, but it didn't look like it live imo. On the replay it did. Essentially cost me my bet, too.

I thought the AFB one was very forward if its the one I'm thinking of (short ball).

Juju

Juniors
If you're campaiging for a push to be a sin bin then surely you're also campaigning for a love tap on Kris to be a penalty try...

Nothing in either btw.
I guess Kris smacking Metclaff in the face is a penalty try.

and the Cry Baby Ranga should've been a bin - compare that to the Warriors sin bin in the Panthers game.
It was a Ranga shoulder charge.

I wish the journalists in the presser would wind Ricky up a bit more.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I’m ok with big red staying on tbf, just as there was nothing in dwz try saver on kris. Kris wasn’t injured or wasn’t complaining. The only complaints were by Ricky who should be fined for his comments and his alter ego on these forums. There was a similar highish tackle on metcalf when he was looking to score nothing in both move on. But Ricky won’t mention that.

Leber

Bench
I actually like the raiders. It’s just funny when they lose because… well, skeepe.

but anyone that legitimately thinks that they should have had a penalty try needs to be mentally assessed.