What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R22 Sat - St Geo Illa 18-24 Manly @ WIN

Round 22: St Geo Illa v Manly

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 22
St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
WIN Stadium, Wollongong / Dharawal, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Saturday 29 July 2023

Gates open 2:45pm
NRLW (Dragons v Eels) 3:10pm
NRL kickoff 5:30pm
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Billy Burns 12. Dan Russell 13. Jack de Belin 14. Connor Muhleisen 15. Michael Molo 16. Toby Couchman 17. Jack Bird 18. Zane Musgrove 19. Sione Finau 20. Ryan Couchman 21. Max Feagai 22. Jaiyden Hunt

Out: Moses Mbye (bench)
In: Connor Muhleisen (bench)

MAN2022TEAM.png

1. Reuben Garrick 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Tolutau Koula 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Josh Schuster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Toafofoa Sipley 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Matthew Lodge 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Kelma Tuilagi 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Dean Matterson 15. Aaron Woods 16. Sean Keppie 17. Ethan Bullemor 18. Kaeo Weekes 19. Ben Condon 20. Jakob Arthur 21. Ray Tuaimalo-Vaega 22. Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Out: Taniela Paseka (front row), Josh Aloiai (front row)
In: Toafofoa Sipley (front row), Ethan Bullemor (bench)
Changes: Matt Lodge (bench to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Kieren Irons
Video Referee: Kasey Badger

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: St Geo Illa^ v Blacktown^ at Shellharbour, Sat 3pm​

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
  • The Sea Eagles have not won in Wollongong since 2003, losing 10 of 11 matches against the Dragons at WIN Stadium.

More than likely will continue

This Year?

Immortal
DCE's 300th.
I look forward to the club rolling out the maroon carpet and putting on a nice fireworks show in celebration of his milestone.
The players will do their bit by going on strike for 80 minutes and giving Manly a 30 point win, making everyone happy except Dragons fans no less.
Saab and Garrick will play their part by scoring doubles at the Northern end of WIN stadium much to the delight of the punters, with the piece de resistance being a DCE try where he chips for himself, regathers and fends off Sloan then goes under the posts with that smug smile that he usually only has when playing for QLD.

Last edited:
I was going to say Dragons win because we seem to always beat Manly in these bullshit games that count for nothing.

That record is something though isn’t it?

Rava scores, Dragons 12-1

Grapple

Bench
Who else feels incredibly old that DCE has reached 300 games?

Feels like it was only yesterday he was a young lad in a deadly combination with Foran.

I don't think he gets enough recognition as being a solid half back. Runs the ball really well and reads the game with great timing and experience. Has been a huge success for Manly and QLD.

I will drink a long neck beer this weekend in his honour. #longneck #DCE

t-ba

Post Whore
DCE's 300th.
I look forward to the club rolling out the maroon carpet and putting on a nice fireworks show in celebration of his milestone.
The players will do their bit by going on strike for 80 minutes and giving Manly a 30 point win, making everyone happy except Dragons fans no less.
Saab and Garrick will play their part by scoring doubles at the Northern end of WIN stadium much to the delight of the punters, with the piece de resistance being a DCE try where he chips for himself, regathers and fends off Sloan then goes under the posts with that smug smile that he usually only has when playing for QLD.

Very poetic description of your multi.

Who else feels incredibly old that DCE has reached 300 games?

Feels like it was only yesterday he was a young lad in a deadly combination with Foran.

I don't think he gets enough recognition as being a solid half back. Runs the ball really well and reads the game with great timing and experience. Has been a huge success for Manly and QLD.

I will drink a long neck beer this weekend in his honour. #longneck #DCE
He’s the best ambassador the game has ever had.

Latest posts