What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Sun - Canberra 22-18 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 23: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Ricky can go on all he likes about the win but the Raiders score off a forward pass is the difference. Like to hear his thoughts on that pass
Brooks offside, try off fwd pass.. I thought both teams were equally below average and equally assisted by below average officials.

nick87

Coach
Truly one of the most horrific refereeing performances I’ve see
The raiders got it all their way in the first half and it seemed like in the last 20 they realised that and did everything they could to balance the scales :lol:

awful game
Poorly played by both teams and officials

the raiders team being in the 8 is a national disgrace

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The raiders got it all their way in the first half and it seemed like in the last 20 they realised that and did everything they could to balance the scales :lol:

awful game

I was at the game and the bus trip home has me wondering whether I actually watched the game. A very large group of Raiders fans was talking up the game as if it was a brilliant and gritty win against a quality team.

Canberra, sharks and Souths are in the 8, sure. They're all absolute cannon fodder.

nick87

Coach
Rickheads are huffing glue and buying into all this scrappy brawlers bullshit Stuart feeds them in post game pressers

we are a bad team, first team we play in the finals who even plays remotely competently will dispatch us by 13+
It’s as simple as that

Wizardman

First Grade

awful game

One of those games where no team deserved the two points....did not even deserve a draw.,

gerg

Juniors
I was at the game and the bus trip home has me wondering whether I actually watched the game. A very large group of Raiders fans was talking up the game as if it was a brilliant and gritty win against a quality team.

Canberra, sharks and Souths are in the 8, sure. They're all absolute cannon fodder.

We're an ordinary side coached by an extra-ordinary human being. We have some fans that are guzzling that koolaid.

skeepe

Immortal
Ricky can go on all he likes about the win but the Raiders score off a forward pass is the difference. Like to hear his thoughts on that pass
Mate stop huffing glue.

Yes, it was a forward pass. But it was 70 metres from the try line. The Tigers had plenty of chances to tackle Kris, don’t blame the pass.

The Brooks offside, however, was an absolute disgrace.

The Tigers should never have been as close as they were, and they’ve got Gerard Sutton in the bunker to thank for keeping them in it.

Mate stop huffing glue.

Yes, it was a forward pass. But it was 70 metres from the try line. The Tigers had plenty of chances to tackle Kris, don’t blame the pass.

The Brooks offside, however, was an absolute disgrace.

The Tigers should never have been as close as they were, and they’ve got Gerard Sutton in the bunker to thank for keeping them in it.

Pass the koolaid here skeepy