What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R7 Sat - Warriors 22-14 North Qld @ Mt Smart

Round 7: Warriors v North Qld

• Warriors

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 72673
SJ running in to tackle nobody
point sopranos GIF by Sky

Meth

Staff member
Happy with our defence. Cowboys have had more ball and in better position. Hopefully we come out of the sheds in better shape and put in together in the second half

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Happy with our defence. Cowboys have had more ball and in better position. Hopefully we come out of the sheds in better shape and put in together in the second half

Hopefully, but this is now 120 minutes and counting of shooting ourselves in the foot so I’m not counting on it. Last 2 weeks it really feels like we’re the better team if we could just go set for set, but we’re not disciplined enough to make it a fair fight.

Exsilium

First Grade
Hopefully, but this is now 120 minutes and counting of shooting ourselves in the foot so I’m not counting on it. Last 2 weeks it really feels like we’re the better team if we could just go set for set, but we’re not disciplined enough to make it a fair fight.

I think the process of 'winning' takes time to get right. Every fan knows the Warriors can turn it on but putting it together every week requires consistency. Good teams know what to do, whatever the situation.

Teams like the Warriors need to gain that confidence to close out games. I think that will develop over the season.

Latest posts