What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
'Not good enough' - South Sydney fined for bizarre interchange blunder: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2...-broncos/69f45b24-5791-4e62-8cea-0df656a98655

Glad that common sense has prevailed and we just get a fine. Would be absolute joke if it was anything more than that. I'm sure we'll cop the fine and move on.

Interesting to note that the fine is also partially because of Tatola being named but Sele starting. I remember thinking at the start of the game that it was odd but then didn't think anymore of it and nothing has been said about it until now.

Fair enough to be fined, the club has to put its hand up on this one.

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
How could wing have stayed the club was punted from the comp.
As he said it was unavoidable. Cause we got kicked we lost future potential eg. Anasta, wing, lee Hookey, Ian Rubin, Matt parsons. Some very good players there. Just to name a few

Thumper

Juniors
As he said it was unavoidable. Cause we got kicked we lost future potential eg. Anasta, wing, lee Hookey, Ian Rubin, Matt parsons. Some very good players there. Just to name a few
Just to name a few. That’s one of the funniest messages I’ve read. Lee hookey Ian Rubin and Matt parsons. Couldn’t have named 3 more average players than that.

southsport

First Grade
How about PoGo Roberts and Sedaris...both to Guess Whom?? Let's be brutally honest: when healthy Roberts was our best junior for probably 20 seasons... and Fulton just swooped on him as they did with Lurch in 1971.
Lurch, Ray Branighan, Tom Mooney...........

Travitoh

First Grade
Just to name a few. That’s one of the funniest messages I’ve read. Lee hookey Ian Rubin and Matt parsons. Couldn’t have named 3 more average players than that.

I wish i was average and played 100+ games of NRL

Latest posts