What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Hellray

Juniors
He's 25 and actually looks like he's gotten leaner since joining Leeds. Not necessarily a prospect but has plenty of footy ahead of him. Sky Sports has more highlights of him but we seem to be blocked from viewing them.
We are definitely lacking in a few more “non” qld/nsw players to help the stocks over the silly rep period.

southsport

First Grade
Id like to know how they can afford anyone considering the money spent,but thompsons on 800k and its his last year so maybe they replace him with 2.
Were did you hear this news?
There was a media post on another site saying that souths would lose 2 players that scored points in last nights game to the dogs and I had read previously that the dogs wanted Sele, I'm guessing that Taaffe would be the other player.

handyman2190

Bench
There was a media post on another site saying that souths would lose 2 players that scored points in last nights game to the dogs and I had read previously that the dogs wanted Sele, I'm guessing that Taaffe would be the other player.
Take sele, we gave him a chance when noone else would, unless they are giving him substantially more id call that poor from him,weve also had to put up with his multitude of injuries,its really the first block he has put together since we got him. Taafe i can understand but what position? To go from reserve to reserve is crazy

Travitoh

First Grade
Taaffe is an interesting buy from them. Didn't he come up the grades as a 6 and only moved to FB because Trell got hurt? They've got Oloapu to play in the halves and Perham has been going alright at FB

southsport

First Grade
Take sele, we gave him a chance when noone else would, unless they are giving him substantially more id call that poor from him,weve also had to put up with his multitude of injuries,its really the first block he has put together since we got him. Taafe i can understand but what position? To go from reserve to reserve is crazy
I dunno about that mate, Sele wouldn't be on big money and he probably has a young family to think of so I wish him good luck.

southsport

First Grade
Taaffe is an interesting buy from them. Didn't he come up the grades as a 6 and only moved to FB because Trell got hurt? They've got Oloapu to play in the halves and Perham has been going alright at FB
Taaffe to the dogs is just my guess, a couple weeks back he was rumoured to be off to the raiders .

Travitoh

First Grade
Sele will probably be negotiating term more than value. Especially when he's one injury affected season away from not having a NRL contract.