What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Trial Games

Apey

Staff member

AOB says he want to find a spot for Mann, Crossland and Gamble all in the 17, so use of the bench will be a train wreck.
I need to find a spot for myself that doesn't involve being at McDonald Jones stadium or in front of the TV when the Knights play.

macavity

Referee
Have we been training Heatherington wide or middle? We basically need him to somehow be a gun second rower.

Fitzy isn't the worst back rower running around either, but needs a huge run of it to be part of the answer.

Loose Cannon

Bench
I need to find a spot for myself that doesn't involve being at McDonald Jones stadium or in front of the TV when the Knights play.
Don’t be selfish when you find that spot. It needs to be public knowledge, regardless of how crowded it may get.

Knight Tales

Bench
I am happy we are playing Parra tonight simply cos of their forward pack. Would be a huge step forward if we can hold them in the middle third or even their own half on occasion. A huge ask but if we cannot then the same results will follow.

Frederick

Staff member
Elliott a late withdrawal with a "precautionary injury".

Struggling to find anything about it online, but I guy I work with said earlier he read that Elliott rolled his ankle at training today.

Tom155

Coach
Very poor defensively

A Fitz/Best/Marzhew edge is going to be targeted big time by opposing teams trying to exploit them in D