What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Trial Games

Zoidberg

First Grade
Not keen to look at tackling him prior to getting a shot at the ball?

No, it’s the Knights.
Yeah, it was close but he clearly had his arms grabbed before he touched the ball. Regular season game I would be fuming.

mozza91

Coach
Not keen to look at tackling him prior to getting a shot at the ball?

No, it’s the Knights.
Their 1st try was obstruction too but no complaints it’s the preseason. We’ve got 26 rounds to whinge at the refs.

Yosh

Coach
We looked (very) competitive. Great. Hope we keep Dom. That was exciting. Best looked really slim. Miller looks a good buy. Ponga and Hastings look like they compliment each other. Hopefully Hastings can kick above 80% this season. Marzhew looks real rocks and diamonds but rather have him over the likes of Tuala. Both Saifitis and Thompson looked good in the middle. Mann wasn't terrible but doesn't add anything to our starting 20 minutes. I really want to see our two new forwards and Croker back. If Johns and Jones play more than 5 games this season, I can't see us making the 8. Crossland looked okay?