What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wookie

Bench
So you want a hippy style love in? You’d like that wouldn’t you Norman.

No. And thats not what I get here anyway. Theres plenty of folks here itching to call me out without hesitation.

I write my own material Norman.

yeah the Norman thing aint yours buddy and never was until you decided i wasnt on your team any more.

anyway. I think Ill put you on ignore, cant be assed responding to every bullshit thought you have any more.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
No. And thats not what I get here anyway. Theres plenty of folks here itching to call me out without hesitation.

yeah the Norman thing aint yours buddy and never was until you decided i wasnt on your team any more.

anyway. I think I’ll put you on ignore, cant be assed responding to every bullshit thought you have any more.
That is true Norman, I never said I made the name up, your parents get credit for that.

As for ignore, after all the warmth and kindness I’ve shown you? Getting your knickers in a knot because I owned you on Bea’s site - deleting my entire history and now this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.