What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wb1234

Referee
All stars will be affected by poor Time slot

but adding st Helen’s should give a nice bump to the ratings

Pneuma

First Grade

Nine ratings aren’t there or I just missed them. Looks like they must have been around 100,000 but I’m guessing. Good ratings overall on paytv given we were up against the cricket

Wb1234

Referee

Nine ratings aren’t there or I just missed them. Looks like they must have been around 100,000 but I’m guessing. Good ratings overall on paytv given we were up against the cricket
They aren’t terrible

I was hoping with kayo we’d break 200k

some good games today but it’s up against the ufc in Perth

Pneuma

First Grade
They aren’t terrible

I was hoping with kayo we’d break 200k

some good games today but it’s up against the ufc in Perth
Ratings are never that strong this time of year. Middle of the day wouldn’t have helped but the game was a good one for those who watched as was the women’s.

Wb1234

Referee
Ratings are never that strong this time of year. Middle of the day wouldn’t have helped but the game was a good one for those who watched as was the women’s.
If they stick with it I can see it averaging 200k

most people are bored this time of the year cricket gets a bit meh and soccer doesn’t fill the gap

with the extended season for internationals and trials then nrl almost becomes a year round sport or at least dominates for most of the year

Steel Saints

Juniors
If they stick with it I can see it averaging 200k

most people are bored this time of the year cricket gets a bit meh and soccer doesn’t fill the gap

with the extended season for internationals and trials then nrl almost becomes a year round sport or at least dominates for most of the year
Cricket has been "meh" all summer. There hasn't been any contests. Australia will struggle to turn things around in India. Could be a 4-0 flogging.

But the kick off to the NRL is only 18 days away (March 2).

Pneuma

First Grade
Cricket has been "meh" all summer. There hasn't been any contests. Australia will struggle to turn things around in India. Could be a 4-0 flogging.

But the kick off to the NRL is only 18 days away (March 2).
Cricket just doesn’t interest me anymore. I’ve got a weetbix tin here from the Ponting days and I can name every player on it. I have no idea who any of the players are anymore and I don’t care.

Wb1234

Referee
Cricket just doesn’t interest me anymore. I’ve got a weetbix tin here from the Ponting days and I can name every player on it. I have no idea who any of the players are anymore and I don’t care.
Once they didn’t make Warnie captain I was pretty much losing interest

Wb1234

Referee
The Singh/Symonds debacle was it for me. What a gutless bunch cricket Australia are.
Well yeh they were too gutless to make Warnie captain so it’s similar

and the whole sandpaper thing every team does it

that Indian player just copped a fine for cheating whereas if it’s an Aussie player it’s a long ban

symonds was a huge broncos fan

Pneuma

First Grade
Well yeh they were too gutless to make Warnie captain so it’s similar

and the whole sandpaper thing every team does it

that Indian player just copped a fine for cheating whereas if it’s an Aussie player it’s a long ban

symonds was a huge broncos fan
It all tied together back then and then we throw our team to the wolves for doing exactly what every other team was doing as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.