What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
I find it funny that when you can't advocate for your precious fumbleball your fall back is camel racing?!? You're a nut! Just because you like to jerk off to videos of camels f**king doesn't mean it's a popular sport with others.

I hate to break it you but international camel racing has more credibility than international fumbleball. Hell, international snail racing shits on international fumbleball.
It shits on RL too moron.

docbrown

Coach
Cricket fans: busy watching international cricket
Soccer fans: busy watching international soccer
Union fans: busy watching international rugby union
Rugby league fans: busy watching international rugby league
Fumbleball fans: busy posting on a rugby league forum

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
Cricket fans: busy watching international cricket
Soccer fans: busy watching international soccer
Union fans: busy watching international rugby union
Rugby league fans: busy watching international rugby league
Fumbleball fans: busy posting on a rugby league forum
The trade period ended last night, now we have the draft to keep our interest piqued then holiday for the summer and back into it, enjoy playing PNG, just make sure the ball doesn’t have ears.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
Well if you can read, we've been talking about you.
Why are you here Norman? Tell the truth, you are here to grow your pathetic website, you tried doing the same on BF until I shut it down, you went to the extreme measure of deleting all my content off Talking Footy just before you resigned from the site, you sicken me.

Also Norman, if your mother will allow it, could you point me to a post on this site where you condemned a poster using the GAFL slogan? Just one post will suffice, because you’ve gone out of your way to condemn my posts, and I haven’t even quoted you.

You are browny hunting.

Last edited:

The_Wookie

Bench
Why are you here Norman? Tell the truth, you are here to grow your pathetic website,

I dont need LU for that. I do get plenty of good quality feedback and discussion on matters of interest from several folks here though.

Im also on fourfourtwo and GAGR for the same reason - even if less than I am here. If people are going to post or quote me, I may as well be around to talk about it.

you tried doing the same on BF until I shut it down,

You shut what down on BF again lol I am literally THE mod on the Bigfooty Industry forum. My posts and tweets are all over the place.

you went to the extreme measure of deleting all my content off Talking Footy just before you resigned from the site, you sicken me.

so definitley 100% incest then. Deleted your entire account and posting history on Talking Footy and no one of its 5 remaining inhabitants cared. Was a great day.

Also Norman, if your mother will allow it, could you point me to a post on this site where you condemned a poster using the GAFL slogan?

cant say Ive seen it in the threads i inhabit. I dont really go to the fight club threads. Not interested.

Just one post will suffice, because you’ve gone out of your way to condemn my posts, and I haven’t even quoted you.

You dont have to quote me to post like a dumbass. And one instantly recognisable.

You are browny hunting.

lol. Coming to someone elses forum and not behaving like a neanderthal isnt that much effort. You should try it.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
I dont need LU for that. I do get plenty of good quality feedback and discussion on matters of interest from several folks here though.

Im also on fourfourtwo and GAGR for the same reason - even if less than I am here. If people are going to post or quote me, I may as well be around to talk about it.

You shut what down on BF again lol I am literally THE mod on the Bigfooty Industry forum. My posts and tweets are all over the place.

so definitley 100% incest then. Deleted your entire account and posting history on Talking Footy and no one of its 5 remaining inhabitants cared. Was a great day.

cant say Ive seen it in the threads i inhabit. I dont really go to the fight club threads. Not interested.

You dont have to quote me to post like a dumbass. And one instantly recognisable.

lol. Coming to someone elses forum and not behaving like a neanderthal isnt that much effort. You should try it.
Deleting my posting history was very nasty Norman, very nasty indeed! People were very upset.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
It’s called being a member of a community forum and engaging in civilised discussion, while seeing a wider picture. Not everything is black and white, Not everything is simple.
It’s black and white all the way with me, your beloved Blues let you down yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.