What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Burge

Juniors
Also have to think with half of viewers still watching the traditional , more expensive way through set top boxes , it should equal bigger profit margins for Fox and we should be able to leverage that into a better tv deal. I still have set top box and pay around $75 per month , I believe kayo is around $25 a month.

The_Wookie

Bench
NRL
Kayo 98%

Nine Bvod

Would make up the rest.

So the NRL ratio is not the lowest, with 9 bvod it would be one of the highest ratio's.

Its the lowest on fox. And thats what i was specifically citing data from.

Im doing something else up tonight with the breakdowns of the rest.

Harry O

Juniors
So it seems 3pm start rates lower then night, I prefer night games anyway,and we should leave the Grand Final at 8pm.
The build up to the Grand Final is amazing at nights.

The_Wookie

Bench
Should we be embarrassed womens soccer has more interest in this country than rugby league?

Really shouldnt be. Theres a lot to be said for winning and momentum and having one of the most visible soccer players in the world available in Sam Kerr. World Cups - even the womens - are no small thing. If they can capitalise on it, good for them. Time will tell if this keeps up.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Should we be embarrassed womens soccer has more interest in this country than rugby league?
How many viewers does the W League get again? Rugby League is the most watched sport on TV in the country.

I know you know this, but what you are witnessing with the Matildas (or Socceroos for that matter) is people supporting their country, not soccer.

Iamback

Coach
Really shouldnt be. Theres a lot to be said for winning and momentum and having one of the most visible soccer players in the world available in Sam Kerr. World Cups - even the womens - are no small thing. If they can capitalise on it, good for them. Time will tell if this keeps up.

Also comparing prime time games to 3pm Sat afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.