What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Bench
No, I don’t think it’s a good look for the nrl to be played in 10k stadiums, especially for the games newest club that was brought in on the back of a supposed massive demand for a second Brisbane club.
A great enthusiastic thread and then we get this. Same as it ever was.

Lidcombe Bull

Juniors
136,540 after 6 matches (22,757 avg)
u have to have the two Vegas games as separate crowds of 38,000 and 40,000. You can’t divide 40,000 by two, there was legitimately 38,000 at the first game and 40,000 at the second. If people watched both that is fine it doesn’t nullify the crowd totals posted for each game. So the average is around 28/29K thus far.

jim_57

Staff member
Disappointing for Titans after their crowds finished strong last year despite having another poor year. I would have thought with a bit of hype around a new coach and first game of the year they would have started a bit stronger.

yakstorm

First Grade
Sounds like the Titans have put up their pricing if they were charging $97 for sideline tickets.

Wonder if it's tied to Ticketmaster taking over.

wests1

Juniors
No, I don’t think it’s a good look for the nrl to be played in 10k stadiums, especially for the games newest club that was brought in on the back of a supposed massive demand for a second Brisbane club.
Well clearly there is demand for a second Brisbane club. What was their average crowd last year?
And plying at the small ground means that they preserve the Redcliffe brand, which is 75 years (ish) old. You can’t buy that type of history.

APPSY

Juniors
welp even with being at the game live, still could not understand the way the Titans released their tickets whatsoever.

$97 for sideline seats for that game too.. yeeesh.

Latest posts