What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Harry O

Juniors
The Cowboys are just as worst , charging $139 to sit in the corner. With booking could be $150.
However Brooky on the hill is $37,cheaps as chips, give me the hill, over these modern looking stadiums anyday.

beave

Coach
The Cowboys are just as worst , charging $139 to sit in the corner. With booking could be $150.
However Brooky on the hill is $37,cheaps as chips, give me the hill, over these modern looking stadiums anyday.
wtf are you on about?

*i've seen what you are talking about, seems like it's some sort of membership bullshit. sigh.

**Or it might be members re-selling, I'll do some hunting.

Last edited:

Omott91

Juniors
2024 is the highest R1 average ever at 27,801 per game - 2011 was 25,039 per game. However if you split the maximum Vegas crowd in half (which I think is bad analysis), then 2011 is higher, as the 2024 R1 average will drop to 22,944.
It's over inflating figures using your method. It should be simple, overall crowd divided by games played is the true number.

Vlad59

Juniors
It's over inflating figures using your method. It should be simple, overall crowd divided by games played is the true number.
I’m in two minds on this one. There are arguments both ways. If you think of it in terms of how many people attended each game individually you can validly state there were crowds of 38000 and 40000 at the Vegas games. In terms of total crowds at the end of the year it doesn’t really make much difference.

Harry O

Juniors
wtf are you on about?

*i've seen what you are talking about, seems like it's some sort of membership bullshit. sigh.
Give me the hill I said, over these modern looking stadiums, that charge arm and a leg to watch a game of footy. What's so hard to understand??

beave

Coach
Give me the hill I said, over these modern looking stadiums, that charge arm and a leg to watch a game of footy. What's so hard to understand??
it's not the hill comment, it's the NQ price comment because that price you quoted seemed hugely inflated compared to last year at QCB.

I'm at work so i don't have bulk time to research but taking a quick look, you're right there is $140 tickets but i have a feeling they're members doing reselling.

Bay 123 has $50 tickets

IMG_5411.jpeg

and then it has $150 for the same bay but a few rows in front.

IMG_5412.jpeg

Again, i think it's members trying to make a profit if they're planning on not going to the game.

There's also $35 in then lower eastern corners.

Harry O

Juniors
$37 to stand on a bit of grass in the pssing rain isnt good value lol
It may rain once in a blue moon, and if it does we still love it lol.
Plus there's nothing like the hill @ Brooky, watch the footy sitting down and have the sun in your face all afternoon and get a decent looking tan lol

Vlad59

Juniors
It may rain once in a blue moon, and if it does we still love it lol.
Plus there's nothing like the hill @ Brooky, watch the footy sitting down and have the sun in your face all afternoon and get a decent looking tan lol
Sorry whingers from Perth know better

APPSY

Juniors
Crowd Predictions for Round 2, Electric Boogaloo:
Broncos vs Rabbitohs - 35k
Sharks vs Bulldogs - 13k
Panthers vs Eels - 22k
Raiders vs Tigers - 20k
Cowboys vs Knights - 21k
Storm vs Warriors - 25k
Sea Eagles vs Roosters - 17.5k
Dolphins vs Dragons - 10k

Im definitely pushing my luck with that Storm vs Wahs crowd but a man can dream, right?
Total - 163.5k
Average - 20.4k per game

Vlad59

Juniors
Crowd Predictions for Round 2, Electric Boogaloo:
Broncos vs Rabbitohs - 35k
Sharks vs Bulldogs - 13k
Panthers vs Eels - 22k
Raiders vs Tigers - 20k
Cowboys vs Knights - 21k
Storm vs Warriors - 25k
Sea Eagles vs Roosters - 17.5k
Dolphins vs Dragons - 10k

Im definitely pushing my luck with that Storm vs Wahs crowd but a man can dream, right?
Total - 163.5k
Average - 20.4k per game
Hard to argue with that. The Storm crowd might be ambitious but we’ll see.

Harry O

Juniors
Ummmmmmm, doesn’t Storm normally play Warriors on Anzac day in Melbourne? I can't be bothered looking, but who's playing on that Anzac day then?

nko11

Juniors
Ummmmmmm, doesn’t Storm normally play Warriors on Anzac day in Melbourne? I can't be bothered looking, but who's playing on that Anzac day then?
Rabbitohs, they did it to give the Warriors a home Anzac day game. Whilst keeping the annual Melbourne game.

RedVee

First Grade
Depends who you are talking about. I’ve seen it counted multiple ways by different sources. I reckon the NRL will count the crowds separately and I think they should but that’s just me.
Talking NRL with double headers, magic rounds etc

wests1

Juniors
Anyone have intimate knowledge of Raiders ticketing? Heaps of sections completely unavailable but those that are available are more or less empty.
There’s a group of 8 of us looking to go Saturday arvo, does this mean tickets are selling quickly or should I not stress too much?

Attachments

• 241E1FA5-558A-4447-8C00-8A4359AD4E99.png
    241E1FA5-558A-4447-8C00-8A4359AD4E99.png
    518.9 KB · Views: 3

wests1

Juniors
Anyone have intimate knowledge of Raiders ticketing? Heaps of sections completely unavailable but those that are available are more or less empty.
There’s a group of 8 of us looking to go Saturday arvo, does this mean tickets are selling quickly or should I not stress too much?
I wouldn’t have thought this would be a big seller?

Latest posts