What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Draw Released

JJ

Immortal
is it me, or another relatively sweet draw? Playing Penrith, Brisbane, Souths and East once...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
No complaints. I’ve always thought stacking our home games early works for everyone. For us it means less having to play in the heat across the ditch in march and for oppositions less cold wet games in the middle of winter in Auckland- better for our crowds too. Conversely for say the Cowboys it’s probably better to avoid many home games until mid April, when the wet season is over and the heat and humidity have subsided, making for better footy conditions.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
is it me, or another relatively sweet draw? Playing Penrith, Brisbane, Souths and East once...
I think they are a ridiculous exercise, but Warriors came in with the 5th easiest schedule on the Fox Spots analysis

But as we all know form changes drastically from year to year so it can’t really be judged

Izz

Bench
I think they are a ridiculous exercise, but Warriors came in with the 5th easiest schedule on the Fox Spots analysis

But as we all know form changes drastically from year to year so it can’t really be judged
According to nrl.com we have the 2nd easiest draw. But yeah, I also think that type of analysis is kinda stupid. I mean, when last year's draw came out, the Warriors supposedly had the 2nd hardest schedule...

Blair

Coach
The last round bye is always full of ponderables.

Will it be the much-needed rest we need before another (that mentality sounds good) finals series? In a tight race will we need to play in order to get a necessary f/a result? Will our season end a week early?

We'll find out.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The last round bye is always full of ponderables.

Will it be the much-needed rest we need before another (that mentality sounds good) finals series? In a tight race will we need to play in order to get a necessary f/a result? Will our season end a week early?

We'll find out.
It’s a guaranteed 2 points, if that’s not enough we don’t deserve to be there