What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Final Series

Nutz

Bench
As soon as I heard Ramien was out it was all over, and it turned out that way.
Who do we want to win. Hope Turuva and Luai have blinders so reluctantly I'm going for the Panthers.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Who do we want to win. Hope Turuva and Luai have blinders so reluctantly I'm going for the Panthers.
Spot on. I only cheered for the Sharkies for the game to be closer but I loved Luai and Turuva.
I will definitely be cheering on the Panthers.

Tigerm

Coach
Didn’t see the game, but these comments on Fox NRL re: our newbies.
2. Sunia Turuva — 8.5

Pretty close to Penrith’s best on ground. Saved two tries with brilliant defensive plays in each half. Had a try ruled out in the 58th minute. Finished with 182 metres from 21 runs.

6. Jarome Luai — 7.5

Took control of the side early, then allowed Cleary to do his best work. Defended well, ran the ball well and took control once Cleary went off late, setting Martin up with a deft grubber. Could be donning the No.7 next week.

16. Royce Hunt — 6

Costly offload when his side were on the attack in the 50th minute. Got through some good work in just under half an hour. Struggled like the rest of his forwards.

WA Tiger

Bench
I’ll predict Nelson S. will get charge downgraded from 3 to 1 and be free to play.. 1/ it’s the gf 2/ the other player was hurt only because he was running so hard at Nelson. 3/ it was a chest not a shoulder tackle and Nelson was close stationary when he made the tackle 4/ there was no blood and no one was knocked out 5/ N only fault was he’s 6 5 and that’s not his fault. What were the alternative options for him? Tackle around the ankles? 5/Four time premiers fk that

Last edited: