What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith v Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

• Sydney Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Someguy

First Grade
Surely the roosters will test Clearys shoulder and Brian’s ability to jump. Other than that I can’t see the roosters really being in the game, they give up easy tries to often and the panthers persistence will be what wins them the game

Apey

Staff member
Roosters need to target Tago all night, he's a pathetic defender in 2024.

Panthers need to bomb and kick behind Dom all night, he's bound to f**k a couple up with his dick fingers.

Bazal

Post Whore
Panthers to win comfortably but only score like 20 points or less, on form. Something like 18-4 sounds like the ballpark. Roosters are bums anyway but without decent halves they won't crack the defence, even if Penrith maintain their pedestrian attack.

Valheru

Coach
Roosters need to target Tago all night, he's a pathetic defender in 2024.

Panthers need to bomb and kick behind Dom all night, he's bound to f**k a couple up with his dick fingers.
You'd do well to show Shaun Kenny Young a bit more respect thank you.

Fangs

Coach
Why would you expect to see roosters jerseys in Penrith housing complexes?

I was referring to Peter Wynn's store in Parramatta. A suburb of greater Sydney

There is more to Sydney than coffee culture in Randwick you know.

JJ

Immortal
Penrith for 4 in a row, gotta love that. Especially as Melbourne are the only threat

soc123_au

Staff member
Just realised Friday is the 13th. A big black cat crossing the path of a small flightless bird. There can be but one outcome.

Fangs

Coach
Only way Penrith get a Ferrari is if they stole it . . .

No we earned our Ferrari. Hard work and determination got us there.

The Storm are very good at stealing however. I don't think we need to go into the details on that do we?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Just realised Friday is the 13th. A big black cat crossing the path of a small flightless bird. There can be but one outcome.
foghorn leghorn GIF

Iamback

Coach
No we earned our Ferrari. Hard work and determination got us there.

The Storm are very good at stealing however. I don't think we need to go into the details on that do we?

Luxury rowboats are more their style...

so the Ferrari is safe