What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Sat - Melbourne v Cronulla @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Cronulla

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
It's a shame Nicho didn't get on the field in the 2020 GF

Penrith could be going for five in a row.
Ironically I think they might have won in 2021 if they didn't bring Papz back in. Hynes was in very good form in 2021 at fullback.

Munky

Coach
Ironically I think they might have won in 2021 if they didn't bring Papz back in. Hynes was in very good form in 2021 at fullback.

I agree, the Storm had two small players on their bench in the 2021 prelim and when they lost a prop early they had nothing in the middle.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bellamy must have gotten into Munsters medicine cabinet when he picked the prelim side. One of his few derps in a long and storied career. We were kissed on the dick to get that kind of luck.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Man the sharks tricked me into thinking they were actually decent this year. The Canadian draw makers should be given free drinks at Northies for life. Absolute frauds.

roboshark

Coach
We got done like a dinner mate. Gotta wear it.
Yeah of course. But these oxygen thieves add zero value to the forum other than " oh they are pretenders", " oh another soft draw". Geezus get some new material or piss off to Facebook where U belong with the other human filth

King hit

Coach
Instantly going to put down a bet on whoever wins tomorrow. Sharks along with Hynes are the very definition of pretenders. Hynes especially.

Maximus

Coach
Yeah of course. But these oxygen thieves add zero value to the forum other than " oh they are pretenders", " oh another soft draw". Geezus get some new material or piss off to Facebook where U belong with the other human filth

Well if they stopped getting soft draws, maybe people would stop commenting on it.

soc123_au

Staff member
Corey Parker demands respect. Git gud.

Latest posts