What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scootsie

Juniors
Damn! It’s just dawned on me that it’s on 9 not Kayo. It’s been getting me every year. Guess I need to go through the fun of getting 9Now login sorted

Well I don‘t suppose you’re featuring in the GF entertainment this year then? I reckon ‘Cry In Shame’ is one of your best.

speedster

Juniors
The Souths bias is so strong that in a year where they didn't even make the finals they account for a good chunk of the Grand Final day thread.

I'll be honest though. I don't remember too much of the decisions that went their way in 2014. But no team in history has won without the referee helping them if you ask the fans of other clubs.
That's not Souths bias, that's just Souths obsession. :D

And I remember every decision of 2014 Souths matches and the only dodgy ones were the ones that went against Souths. Funny that.

speedster

Juniors
Still tipping Penrith based on thinking that these teams are too close for Melbourne to finish the year with a 3-0 record against them.

Round 1 was too early in the season and Penrith started a little slower plus Melbourne always win round 1. The other game was nip and tuck until Cleary went off injured otherwise I felt Penrith had begun to gain the ascendancy up to that point.

I think Penrith at full stretch will have too much for the Storm to cope with.

moffla

Bench
I must admit I am surprised to see us sitting $1.84 favourites. It’s dead even in my eyes so Penrith at $2 is good value for the betting folk.

Still backing us in though. f**k it’s going to be a great game, it’s a shame I won’t be able to enjoy it as I’ll be shitting bricks.

Latest posts