What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Frankus

Juniors
If NAS gets off tonight and puts a hit like that on Fish or Leota first tackle of the GF and lays one of them out for game he should be sent off. Honestly surprised he wasn’t sent straight off against the Roosters. There was serious malice in that tackle. He’s one of the grubbiest merkins in the game.

kinghippo

Juniors
No way NAS gets off, I do think he may get downgraded to a grade 2, but he still won’t be playing in GF.
Critta’s hit on RTS was very similar, he got a grade 2.

mxlegend99

Referee
If NAS gets off tonight and puts a hit like that on Fish or Leota first tackle of the GF and lays one of them out for game he should be sent off. Honestly surprised he wasn’t sent straight off against the Roosters. There was serious malice in that tackle. He’s one of the grubbiest merkins in the game.
Imagine how bad it looks for the NRL if this happens and he isn't sent off.

I think he will successfully get it downgraded. At minimum he will get it downgraded to Grade 2, but I can see him getting a fine and being free to play.

Iamback

Coach

They saw what a farce Origin 1 was after a send off.

Sime_11

Juniors
well that works out well for us - hopefully Fish Leota and Kenny are not taking that Melbourne pack lightly now - still some good props in that team that will go head to head with them.

Panther Mike

Juniors
Luckily I bought some tickets off a Storm fan who couldn't make the trip up from Melbourne. I have missed out on going to any of the 3 GF wins in a row so far. I was there for the debacle in 2020 so hoping for those demons to be exorcised. Of course, there's possibility for de ja vu but it's forecast to be warm and sunny on Sunday, while it was wet in 2020, hopefully good signs.

Iamback

Coach
Luckily I bought some tickets off a Storm fan who couldn't make the trip up from Melbourne. I have missed out on going to any of the 3 GF wins in a row so far. I was there for the debacle in 2020 so hoping for those demons to be exorcised. Of course, there's possibility for de ja vu but it's forecast to be warm and sunny on Sunday, while it was wet in 2020, hopefully good signs.

If we lose. Never watch a game live again

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
do you think Ivan would play mind games with Sorro & Eisenhuth?

Sorro not being named makes me think he's done for 2024 - potentially forever
He's 32 or 33 right? What a wonderful player he has been for us if that is the case. I hope he works with the team in one way or another if his body is done.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Sorro on the bench though is a better fit than Eiso.

Zero cover in the squad if a second rower or outside back goes down
Can't pick a half fit Sorro while we need Schneider.

Huth was pretty badly exposed last week, the bloke tries hard but he's just not up to it.

Latest posts