What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Craigshark

First Grade
Might be on my own but think Nicho having a few weeks off might be just what he needs. Clear his head and also get a complete recovery from the calf injury which has been a concern for a while. DA isn't a wingers arse-hole but he filled in capably at 5/8 including in our win over the storm. Could well be the boost we need and head into the semis with a mentally fresh and physically healthy Nicho.

agree. Just depends on the severity of nicho.. 3-4 weeks, might be ok. Any longer, we might be in strife.

BWNB

First Grade
Would the club put off a statement if it wasn't very serious? I think not, his season is over.

6-8 weeks being reported.
That's back for finals if he is fit.
This stuff mentally not into it, Fitz should have told just to grow up and earn your money.
It's like he needs to be treated to other stars we have had in the past.
I wonder how Fitz snr worked with Gavin Miller, I doubt it was a love in

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
6-8 weeks being reported.
That's back for finals if he is fit.
This stuff mentally not into it, Fitz should have told just to grow up and earn your money.
It's like he needs to be treated to other stars we have had in the past.
I wonder how Fitz snr worked with Gavin Miller, I doubt it was a love in
No offence mate but clearly you have no understanding of mental health issues. Not saying Nicho is necessarily in the same boat as Angus Creighton but he needed a full season away from the game to get his head in the right space. He's now back better than ever and probably one of the form players in the comp.

No offence mate but clearly you have no understanding of mental health issues. Not saying Nicho is necessarily in the same boat as Angus Creighton but he needed a full season away from the game to get his head in the right space. He's now back better than ever and probably one of the form players in the comp.
I understand mental health issues, I understand how you have to dig deep.
I see Nicho much like SJ though, just younger slower, can't learn to control a game.
Look at SJ after all the years he has played he has still not learnt how to control a game he defaults back to what he knows

Big Bloke

Juniors
I understand mental health issues, I understand how you have to dig deep.
I see Nicho much like SJ though, just younger slower, can't learn to control a game.
Look at SJ after all the years he has played he has still not learnt how to control a game he defaults back to what he knows
Honestly doesn't seem that way especially with what you said about Fitz telling Nicho to grow up and earn your money.

Honestly doesn't seem that way especially with what you said about Fitz telling Nicho to grow up and earn your money.
They all need to earn there money.
When you take the big money you are expected to stand up each game and lead the way, he knew this when he signed his contract.
The team follows there key players

Weaponhead

Coach
Broken leg and full ligament rupture. Well I’m glad it’s not too bad 😂
Poor bloke has had wretched luck of late. Makes Origin starting debut, and the moron outside him gets sent off completely stuffing his chance to do anything useful. Misses a couple of crucial kicks now does a serious injury at training. FMD.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Poor bloke has had wretched luck of late. Makes Origin starting debut, and the moron outside him gets sent off completely stuffing his chance to do anything useful. Misses a couple of crucial kicks now does a serious injury at training. FMD.
Character building - trying to be positive… but I can’t recall a dead set of events that leads him to where he in a short period of time.
Hopefully the media will give human break as well. Does a broken leg mean he can’t podcast?

Bookie

Juniors
You can roll an ankle, tear a ligament, and the force of the ligament can shear off some of the tibial bone. He hasn’t snapped his leg in half.