What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Frenzy.

Immortal
99% chance it is an ACL. I am surprised it has not been confirmed as yet but I'll be even more surprised if it is not his ACL.
Well, they rarely confirm anything. Definitively, that is. I imagine there'd be a fine line between breaching the Privacy Act and adhering to it. That's aside from the fact that clubs love their secrets.

We think as fans we have a right to know but we don't. When it's all said and done details of injuries are part of private health information. We have to rely on statements and mentions on socials, reports from the mainstream idiots etc.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm sure JC confirmed it himself
That would be as much as we can reasonably expect to know. Horse's mouth and all that

Toby let one slip on the journeymen podcast I was listening to. He reckons Nicho is out for 6-8 weeks and the injury isn't as bad as first thought. That could be true as there are so many different types of tibial fractures it could be, including almost insignificant,