What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Frenzy.

Immortal
"Sharks player Kade Dykes recently underwent a surgical procedure on his knee to restore his cartilage," Pickworth said.

22 years old and needing cartilage restoration surgery? One must wonder what else he did to his knee when the ACL ruptured.

DJDL

Bench
"Sharks player Kade Dykes recently underwent a surgical procedure on his knee to restore his cartilage," Pickworth said.

22 years old and needing cartilage restoration surgery? One must wonder what else he did to his knee when the ACL ruptured.

Been wondering what had happened with him.
I’m starting to think we better not hold our breaths thinking he’s an option to any perceived weaknesses.

I hope I’m wrong, but that’s 2 years out of the game. Knee recos, soft tissue injuries, cartilage ops.
You’d have to think speed and agility will be affected.

carinashark

First Grade
There seems to be a lot more injuries theses days. Maybe it’s just there are more teams and players. But impacts are more violent and there is more wrestling and twisting in tackles. He is like his dad though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It might sound hard but that's now 2 years out basically, if another club wants him let him go
Investment in him is too big. Just get him right to start again in 2025. Put him out in the trash and let him develop into his potential would be fun to watch though when all you impulse sellers bemoan another one that got away.

R-15-3

Bench
Hopefully Dykes can be back 100% before preseason starts?
Anyone know what his surgery involves?
ISON will have jumped him at the back but always seen him as a 6