What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jersey

ryan.a87

Juniors
I hate it so much that maroons and broncos jerseys/retro gear and other merch looks so good , but ours/nsw always looks so bad

Biggest example for me is on the origin jerseys, both have a massive westpac logo on the front, qlds is white and subtle……..the nsw one is bright red on blue……it looks the worst

Nuke

Staff member
We go from NSW with the hideous huge red logo to Newcastle with the hideously large green logo.

We can't win here.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Jersey sponsors in general are the worst

I really don’t want to pay $180 to be a walking billboard for a bank

Nuke

Staff member
I miss the days of the plain sky blue NSW jerseys and the Stockland / Coal & Allied type Knights sponsors.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Why do we insist on wearing that hideous orange monstrosity against the Tigers of all teams? Is this some sick persons idea of a joke? f**k it, whatever. Who cares. Morons...

Apey

Staff member
I know the stats were done for wins/losses in the Mining jersey after the perception we always lose in it, but can we get some done for worn during Tigers/non-Tigers games? Best I could find on a quick search was as of at the end of the 2017 season, we'd worn it 4 times, 3 of them against the Tigers.

Nuke

Staff member
I can only recall one game where we wore it and the opponent was not the Tigers. We wore it once (at least) vs Dragons. Korbin Sims scored for us, where, I think, he kicked through a loose ball and dived on it in the in-goal. My memory's not the best, so the above is likely to be proven wrong.