What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

jim_57

Staff member
Solid sponsor integration on the new Titans kit. I assume with ChemPro moving to the sleeve, that MyPayNow must be on the back?

dsc03941.jpg

verrils-and-stimson-2-tlo.jpg

Integration is OK but that sponsor covers way too much of the jersey.

greenBV4

Bench

Not sure if it's just the player issue version looking better, but these have grown on me already

Better than last year atleast

Away not having the side bolts is upsetting

sempmrh

Juniors

Not sure if it's just the player issue version looking better, but these have grown on me already

The shades of purple and navy are greatly improved. I would like a richer yellow colour but it’s not terrible. I wish the bolts on the side were flipped, though - they’re backwards.

Off to a good start for O’Neills.

flippikat

First Grade
I like the subtle "striped saddle" feature of the Storm jersey.

Would be good to see other teams use that idea, as that design feature popped up a few times in the mid-90s to early 2000s - Roosters away jersey c1996, Souths away c2002, but most notably the home jersey for Gold Coast Chargers 1996-98.

I like Storm jersey. Wouldn’t mind seeing the purple and blue flipped just for curiosity sake. Think lightening bolts could work on away shorts’ sides seeing they curiously left them off the away jersey

sheepbender

Juniors

Tbh, one of the Storms better jerseys. Would be better if the Bolt was bigger and more on the sides though.

Nuke

Staff member
Broncos, mate, what are you doing??!
Quite possibly your best alternate jersey, rich with a good amount of yellow ... and you turf it for a white and maroon one (with just a token touch of yellow). Ffs.

And on collars: Are they making a comeback, or is it just coincidental / nostalgic for Australia and Broncos (and others?) to be bringing it back at the moment?

MugaB

Coach
So O'Neills has a a strike rate of 2/3 today,
Panthers tick
Knight cross (although their mining jersey rox)
Storm tick, How good is "Purple pride"

Are wests and Brisbane ever going to sign with O'Neills? Need to invest in that "Orange or Golden Pride"

flippikat

First Grade
Panthers tick

Are wests and Brisbane ever going to sign with O'Neills? Need to invest in that "Orange or Golden Pride"
Or perhaps making the "show your stripes" marketing slogan something real on the Tigers jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Panthers tick

Newcastle hasn't been released yet, not sure we can assign a tick or cross to that?

Nuke

Staff member
What was wrong with the O'neill's Knights kits? I mean, sure, they had a weird subtle pattern overlaying the basic design, but the basic design looked good. Similar enough in essence to the classic (adjective, not proper noun) Knights jersey design of 1988-1996, 2019-2021 but still different. The alternate/away kit, while it's good that the design was the same as the main/home, it's just white overkill. I long for a mainly red alternate/away again.

Latest posts