What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Nuke

Staff member
Bulldogs should match white shorts with white jersey and vice versa with the blue one.

Each player should also have a red target 🎯 on his back for Gus to snipe away from the stands
Could just get Target as upper-back sponsor then.

Nuke

Staff member
Speaking of RL2 is a new game being made???
Last news about this was maybe a year ago, and it was that it has been put on hold. It doesn't sound promising. There's a whole thread about it in the computer games section in these forums.

Santino Patane

Juniors
I really don’t get the hate in this forum for the Bulldogs jersey. Great sponsor integration, aligned to traditional styles (for the dinosaurs that can only have one style of jersey), right colours, clean etc.

It’s a jersey design 100% on brand, the only thing I think haters could want is Hyundai back on there with Terry Lamb still running around.

sheepbender

Juniors
I really don’t get the hate in this forum for the Bulldogs jersey. Great sponsor integration, aligned to traditional styles (for the dinosaurs that can only have one style of jersey), right colours, clean etc.

It’s a jersey design 100% on brand, the only thing I think haters could want is Hyundai back on there with Terry Lamb still running around.
Its the lack of blue on the shoulders really. The balance of white v blue on the home jersey, its too white.

yakstorm

First Grade
screenshot-2023-11-30-at-2.23.39-pm.jpg
Knights kit on players

I don’t get the hate either but I think the ugly Laundy logo doesn’t help but at least it’s colour matched to the rest of the kit. The ‘V‘ should also end at the shoulders imo.

Latest posts