What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The blue in the Bulldogs jersey is the problem. It is much lighter than the classic 80s jersey and you lose the contrast with the white.

yakstorm

First Grade
Special Steeden for the Las Vegas matches
dd8f2f6a8311280074e86726f0754be58f7f127d.jpg

MugaB

Coach
So NSW has gone back to not having the Origin logo on the jersey. Tooheys branding is smaller, with NEW being dropped.

Shame NSW couldn't have a collar similar to Queensland.
I like how simple it looks, but its got a soccer feel to it

Reflector

Juniors
Are you talking about the NSW jersey, coz blue is the color of the "Blues", and if your talking about Penrith, "white" can go f**k itself royally, black is our color, and if we are away we"ll wear pink ...TUVM
The pink is so obviously pandering to a major sponsor though. Maybe controversial but (if they're going to change the colour palette completely for the away kit) I'd prefer if Penrith went with the 80's brown/ white combo. A nod to heritage and the predominant white on it would prevent a clash with anybody. Traditionalists are happy, the NRL is happy and I'm confident it would outsell the PENRITH!!! Barbie look they have at the moment