What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Perth Red

Post Whore
......Does a 180° when perf Jets run out as the 20th team
..#politisknows
One of the key reasons I hope that never went anywhere! NRL needs another blue and white team like Tigers need another wooden spoon.

Saxon

Bench
Titans NRLW kits:

_o5a5142-2.jpeg
The lass second from left is going to have trouble running in that skirt.

flippikat

Bench
......Does a 180° when perf Jets run out as the 20th team
View attachment 83803
..#politisknows
*IF* that happens - and I think it's a HUGE if - I think the most likely scenario re: jerseys is a Perth set of colours that has minimal blue (if any) for home games in Perth, and either AWAY jersey in an updated Newtown design (whether that's mostly white or mostly blue).. or the Newtown jersey to be worn on selected "heritage" games against Sydney clubs.

MugaB

Coach
*IF* that happens - and I think it's a HUGE if - I think the most likely scenario re: jerseys is a Perth set of colours that has minimal blue (if any) for home games in Perth, and either AWAY jersey in an updated Newtown design (whether that's mostly white or mostly blue).. or the Newtown jersey to be worn on selected "heritage" games against Sydney clubs.
It wont happen

yakstorm

First Grade
Canberra are currently teasing a new jersey
The sponsorship integration on it looks great. Jersey concept has similar vibes to the Dragons 2016/17 alternative jersey.

Hopefully the design will be more visible from a distance than on that kit.

MugaB

Coach
cooko is referring to the home and away jerseys...
Is that not a home jersey? I haven't been upto date with all the roll outs for every team yet, i just assumed its the new home, is it a special or heritage

Colk

First Grade
Is that not a home jersey? I haven't been upto date with all the roll outs for every team yet, i just assumed its the new home, is it a special or heritage

It would be the away jersey I’d imagine.

Colk

First Grade
Really? Seems fairly green to be an away...
Heritage?

Actually we have already got our home and away jersey locked in (I forgot the away is a white jersey) so yeah you’re right it’s about probably some kind of special jersey. Maybe to celebrate 30 years since 94

MugaB

Coach
Actually we have already got our home and away jersey locked in (I forgot the away is a white jersey) so yeah you’re right it’s about probably some kind of special jersey. Maybe to celebrate 30 years since 94
Didn't they just wear the current home jersey back then, or is it like a members jersey with a shitton of names/signitures on it

Colk

First Grade
Didn't they just wear the current home jersey back then, or is it like a members jersey with a shitton of names/signitures on it

Yeah you’re right about the shade of green. I am just spitballing but I know on the Raiders shop there are a few other things celebrating the 94 premiership so it kind of matches up. The only other thing I can think of is maybe they are changing the Ricky Stuart Autism Awareness jersey.

I guess we’ll find out. I like the integration of the sponsor on the jersey. I prefer lime green to that shade of green but we’ll see

Latest posts