What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2024 Membership

Perth Red

Post Whore
I suspect a lot are, Storm give a free 2 game membership to every NRLvic registered player and discounted membership to parents/siblings. (4.5k)

Bukowski

Juniors
How was it a lie? There is no NRL stipulation on what counts as members so freebies are not exactly lying. Eels gave away a jnr membership with every GA adult membership. Someone on here said Penrith Jnrs get a free membership. I suspect Tigers are not alone! I dont even have an issue with it tbh, its good to get the kids interested early.
Maybe not a lie but Mis representation as Richardson said. Pascoe boasted how he drove membership up when he just gave them away. Just bullshit if you ask me

Iamback

Coach
Maybe not a lie but Mis representation as Richardson said. Pascoe boasted how he drove membership up when he just gave them away. Just bullshit if you ask me

Players still get free entry to a game or 2 across the season.

So those players aren't going to buy memberships I guess would be the clubs thinking.

Certainly doesn't gain anything financially from it until they spam them as a 'member'

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I haven’t seen actual numbers yet but the Warriors membership sales are apparently tracking at their best since 2012 (the year after they last made a GF) so they should be really healthy when the club releases them

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Also, the figure is well over 50k.

The membership tally is now sitting at 53, 672 as the Broncos eye off a staggering 60,000 members, set to be reached by midway through the season, based on current trends.

Latest posts