What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

eels_fan

First Grade
First GF I won’t be watching. Made the decision 3 weeks ago knowing that this would be the match up to take a job next Sunday night. My 2 most hated teams. Really don’t give a shit who wins, but I guess I marginally lean to storm just to stop the 4-peat, plus think the Melbourne spine is about 10-15% stronger presently than Penrith.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Another thing I hate about our GFs is this 7:30pm kickoff rubbish that probably ends up starting at 7:40pm.

GFs should be 3pm kickoff not sure what time it was in the 80s and 90s before they moved it to night.

But fmd by the time the game starts your almost ready for bed or pissed already.

Chipmunk

Coach
The Storm have come up with some very opponent specific tactics in their two final performances. Their specific targetting of Roosters players defensively was rather sublime. I suspect they'll have something waiting for the Panthers too.

At this present time the Panthers have won 3 GFs, but none against the Storm so far.

$1.92 each in the betting tells you what a cracking game this should be.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
I’m pumped for this grand final. Best two teams in a long time. I hope it goes down to the wire