What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin I - Wed 5 Jun - NSW 10-38 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Queensland

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
A team with 1/2 the players from 12th placed cowboys beat a team full of panthers, chooks and sharks

shaggs

Coach
I’d like to congratulate Jarome Luai for leading the missed tackle count.
great effort.

Nearly got to double figures with 9.
Maybe next time

yobbo84

Coach
Even with Jurbo twiddling his thumbs and Young doing nothing, I thought NSW forwards held their own really well.

Lomax and To'o made a shitload of metres.

Crichton was dangerous with ball in hand.

NSW lost that game because of having 12 men, but they lost comprehensively because the spine could not create any points.

If Holmes got sent off in similar fashion, there's no way NSW win that 38-10.

skeepe

Immortal
I’m not upset

I get he’s your boy from Canberra but honestly he made buggar all difference tonight although to be fair to him he didn’t seem to get much game time
Yeah the chase and the kick that hit the post was about it. He put a few shots on, but played 20 minutes on the left edge when NSW mainly kept the ball in the middle and to the right.

It is what it is. I found Madge’s interchange strategy baffling to be honest. A player down and your bench players play 23, 24 and 25 minutes? It doesn’t make sense, until you remember he spent the last couple of years as an assistant to Ricky.

Artiste

Bench
Kinda weird, methinks, to only play your captain and one of the better defensive players in the game for only 29 minutes…
Yep, very very weird decision
You make the guy captain and then what, change your mind mid game and hook him?
You didn’t know what he was like before you selected him Madge?!!