What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSW should have won by 30. The attack for the whole from the Blues was largely pedestrian. It was frustrating to watch no pattern in attack but only from Luai's side of the field.
Yeah, I don't think Moses was very good at all tonight. Very predictable until that try. A couple of good long kicks but the rest was copy/paste same kick to Lomax that simply wasn't working.

That said, he didn't have time or space for 62 minutes. The 2 head defence was brutal and Klown declared open slather in the ruck.

Bazal

Post Whore
The silver lining is that I'll absolutely love it if they win another spoon. That'll be 18 right?

images

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, I don't think Moses was very good at all tonight. Very predictable until that try. A couple of good long kicks but the rest was copy/paste same kick to Lomax that simply wasn't working.

That said, he didn't have time or space for 62 minutes. The 2 head defence was brutal and Klown declared open slather in the ruck.

And once again, he alone had as many kick metres as ALL 3 other halves in the game. 710 for Moses with a bicep early mark, 730 for the other three combined.

Luai had zero kicks second half. Zero.

Personally, I'd prefer to see more of tonight's Moses over Game Two Moses in a lot of ways. As an Eels fan I've seen momentum eating Game Two Moses plenty. Tonight's Moses is the one who can win a premiership in a decent side.

NSW should have won by 30. The attack for the whole from the Blues was largely pedestrian. It was frustrating to watch no pattern in attack but only from Luai's side of the field.

That's one thing Phil Gould commented on was how "sideways" both the Qld and NSW attack was in the match, and quite frankly I have to agree. It looked a very skinny 10 metres, which limited players making yardage, but it was not helped by few players being in motion. There was a lot of players getting the ball whiulst staionary on both sides.

firechild

First Grade
Personally, I'd prefer to see more of tonight's Moses over Game Two Moses in a lot of ways. As an Eels fan I've seen momentum eating Game Two Moses plenty. Tonight's Moses is the one who can win a premiership in a decent side.
Parra have him for a few more years though right? He might be washed up before he gets a chance in a decent side.

And once again, he alone had as many kick metres as ALL 3 other halves in the game. 710 for Moses with a bicep early mark, 730 for the other three combined.

Luai had zero kicks second half. Zero.

He was far too conservative with the huge amount of ball he had in key field position in the first half. As soon as he played to his strength, he scored a try.

He was fine, he got it done. Long kicking game is good to finally have in the halves for NSW.