What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Prediction Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Or he like 90% of players each week was playing a bit busted anyway and was a ticking time bomb just getting out of bed each morning

King-Gutho94

Coach
Top 8 for mine

Manly are the bolter with Brooks going there i think he will raise his game to another level with a fresh start and it make the tigers fans feel more sick watching him play finals while they flounder in the bottom half for another year.

I can't leave Melbourne out of the top 4 until they completely drop off the cliff. You keep waiting for it to happen but until it does i just have to have them in there they are too professional for 3/4 of the competition.

Brisbane will have a bit of GF hangover for mine too good to miss out but will finish bottom half.

Dolphins will make the finals & i expect North Qld to win enough games at Home to scrape into the 8.

1 - Penrith
2 - Roosters
3 - Storm
4 - Manly
5 - Parramatta
6 - Brisbane
7 - North Qld
8 - Dolphins

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't know why, but I'm thinking Penrith won't win the minor premiership again this year.

It might just be hope more than anything, and I've got no reasoning to back up my thinking.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Top 8 for mine

Manly are the bolter with Brooks going there i think he will raise his game to another level with a fresh start and it make the tigers fans feel more sick watching him play finals while they flounder in the bottom half for another year.

I can't leave Melbourne out of the top 4 until they completely drop off the cliff. You keep waiting for it to happen but until it does i just have to have them in there they are too professional for 3/4 of the competition.

Brisbane will have a bit of GF hangover for mine too good to miss out but will finish bottom half.

Dolphins will make the finals & i expect North Qld to win enough games at Home to scrape into the 8.

1 - Penrith
2 - Roosters
3 - Storm
4 - Manly
5 - Parramatta
6 - Brisbane
7 - North Qld
8 - Dolphins

you don't rate the Titan's line up ?

I'd have them over the Dolphins

Avenger

Immortal
Today one of the guys that works with me bet me a lunch of my choice that we will not make the 8. Seeing he is a Roosters supporter it made me hate them that little bit more.

emjaycee

Coach
Today one of the guys that works with me bet me a lunch of my choice that we will not make the 8. Seeing he is a Roosters supporter it made me hate them that little bit more.
Where are you going to make him take you mate?
Bayti do a really nice banquet for 2 for $300.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Where do you think he'll make you take him though...?

Teams that finished below us in 2023 that should do better/make the top 8 in 2024:
Sea Eagles
Dolphins
Titans

Teams that finished in the top 8 that should decline enough to miss the top 8 in 2024:
Raiders

Teams that finished above us and not in the top 8 in 2023, that should also finish above us in 2024:
Souths

Given establishing consistency hasn't been our strong point, beyond I just can't see us making the finals this year, tbh.

King-Gutho94

Coach
you don't rate the Titan's line up ?

I'd have them over the Dolphins
I think Bennett has better defensive players in his squad to get them in there.

Des has a bit of work to do with the cattle he has on the defensive side of things. I think the Titans would be a big shout next year once Des has 12 months drilling down his systems and structures and weeding out the laziness in that squad.

Avenger

Immortal
Best Italian restaurant in Sydney and Uncle Nick goes there a lot as well haha.

Only sad thing is the family that own it are bloody Penrith fans.
Uncle Nick also bought Bill and Toni's in Stanley St. (The building). Claude and Eva however run the business. Good friends of mine.

Noise

Coach
Where will we finish?
9th. Similar to this year we lack outside backs and a quality coach.

If we don’t win it, who will?
Broncos

Our best player?
Dylan Brown

Our biggest disappointment?
Ryan Matterson

The first rookie to make NRL debut?
Mataele

Surprise packet?
Emu

Breakout year?
Hopgood. Will play origin

Best retention?
Penisini

The biggest name we let go?
Ryan Matterson

Biggest signing?
Lomax

Non-eels, biggest controversy ?
Paul Kent returns to NRL 360

Will BA coach them in 2025 ? Y/N
Yes. There is no way you can judge a coach after just 11 years
Paul Kent is back!!
IMG_9913.png

Noise

Coach
Where will we finish?
9th. Similar to this year we lack outside backs and a quality coach.

If we don’t win it, who will?
Broncos

Our best player?
Dylan Brown

Our biggest disappointment?
Ryan Matterson

The first rookie to make NRL debut?
Mataele

Surprise packet?
Emu

Breakout year?
Hopgood. Will play origin