What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Sat - Canberra 16-44 Sydney @ GIO

Round 12: Canberra v Sydney

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Anyone explain to me why when May took the quick tap and rapana tackled him 2M later he wasn't penalized and binned?

skeepe

Immortal
Show me someone who actually believes that was a real penalty try and I’ll show you the dumbest motherf**ker on the planet

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ideally we could rest a few younger players. Smithies is struggling a bit and could maybe do with a spell in reserve grade.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also while I'm bagging out the team this gets lost because his issues aren't super noticeable as Kris just missing a tackle

But levys defence is a serious problem. He's opening up gaps in the middle of the field

skeepe

Immortal
You're right

That makes two raiders that should have been binned
lol be serious. Smithies barely laid a finger on him. My wife hits me harder than that.

Not to mention you see that on every kick - incidental contact but the player doesn’t go on with it so it’s let go. Absolute f**king stitch up.

Latest posts