What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R13 Thu - Parramatta 34-22 Cronulla @ CommBank

Round 13: Parramatta v Cronulla

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone2

Bench
Yeah poor Brad, disgraceful with how he was treated.
Yeah always pissed me off how “fans” like you and Bazal would call him a bush coach and whinge for him to be sacked in every game day thread

he is parramatta’s greatest coach since Gibson

It will be 3-5yrs before we make the finals again no decent coaches on the market

#ComeHomeBrad

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah always pissed me off how “fans” like you and Bazal would call him a bush coach and whinge for him to be sacked in every game day thread

It will be 3-5yrs before we make the finals again no decent coaches on the market

#ComeHomeBrad
lol f**k of Ryhno, Bea Arthur coaches about as good as you troll.

Bazal

Post Whore

#ComeHomeBrad

Haha you dumb troll, the entire reason I stopped posting on the Eels forum was because I couldn't stand the constant pissing and moaning morons who hated BA. And also literally hounded me on and off the site for not thinking he was the worst thing on the planet.

Try again, Tigers fan

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Classic Eels fan deadshittery

We both know the only reason they sacked him how they did when they did was because they wanted to make a desperate cucks play at Creeping Death and show the old fossil they were super serial.

Just don't extend him? He was off contract
He was signed for 2025 ffs, more contract extensions than finals wins for good old Brad lol.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bazal hated BA. He told me so at the pub.

I wouldn't go near a pub with you FFS. You think shouting is what you do when you see Anthony Siebald in the street and you're always trying to get me to eat pangolin soup.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the soft draw is well and truly over. Hear that POP POP POP sound? That's the sound of the Sharks bubble bursting.

Valheru

Coach
Also can put a line through the Sharks for the comp.

Could see them maybe even doing a Souths tbh.
I think they will slide a bit but their draw will save them. Bolded games are at home

Broncos
Dolphins
BYE
Dogs
Titans (Coffs Harbour)
Tigers

BYE
Cowboys
Souths
Titans
Knights
Saints