What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R13 Thu - Parramatta 34-22 Cronulla @ CommBank

Round 13: Parramatta v Cronulla

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep but if you read the Parra forum Hands will win us a comp just because he was BA's less favoured.

He can't f**ken tackle or pass left to right, but he runs from the ruck. Lussick can't run for shit and his passing is mid at best, but he can tackle
Both are bog average, one of them is Gutho’s bro in law. When Hands starts we win more than we lose.

chrisD

Coach
Yep but if you read the Parra forum Hands will win us a comp just because he was BA's less favoured.

He can't f**ken tackle or pass left to right, but he runs from the ruck. Lussick can't run for shit and his passing is mid at best, but he can tackle
Gotta pick and stick with one I think and ride out the shitness. Hookers look like they don’t belong until they do - Egan, Walters, Kenny, plenty of late bloomers.

Woody90

Juniors
Can’t help but wonder if BA would still have a job if Moses came back a month earlier.

Saying that though you can’t completely capitulate after losing 1-2 players.

chrisD

Coach
Much better with Moses and Gutho back. What a shock.

I feel like everyone bar the Eels board could see that being the case.
Yeah but if I was an Eels fan I’d still be happy it happened, not for this season’s sake but for the future.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah poor Brad, disgraceful with how he was treated.

Classic Eels fan deadshittery

We both know the only reason they sacked him how they did when they did was because they wanted to make a desperate cucks play at Creeping Death and show the old fossil they were super serial.

Just don't extend him? He was off contract