What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R16 Sat - Sydney 26-8 Canterbury @ Industree Group

Round 16: Sydney v Canterbury

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
When Slater lost his explosive speed and acceleration he adapted his game.

Teddy still thinks he's going to break every tackle and run straight through.

Agree

he needs to play like Edwards does. Bring it back strong, support and be safe at the back. He can still do these things really well. Problem is he gets way too involved in attacking raids, seeing him getting it wide, propping, stopping and crabbing back infield does my head in. I’d hate to play outside him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Decent effort from East’s, felt like they left another try out there. 10 points is a big lead in these conditions. If they score first can’t see them getting run down.

Munky

Coach
Agree

he needs to play like Edwards does. Bring it back strong, support and be safe at the back. He can still do these things really well. Problem is he gets way too involved in attacking raids, seeing him getting it wide, propping, stopping and crabbing back infield does my head in. I’d hate to play outside him.

Upto 2021 the defence was petrified of him so would follow him around since any small gap or poor first contact he'd explode through.

Since then he just bounces backwards and runs in circles.

Munky

Coach
Dogs are very well coached but are desperate for two good large front rowers.

No one they have can bend the line.

Latest posts