What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sat - Newcastle 34-26 Parramatta @ McDonald Jones

Round 17: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Welp, we got rorted but on paper we should be good enough to overcome that. We're just seriously dumb and occasionally one of the good players like Moses drags the others along

Of course, only the Parra board and the bald pretenders calling themselves fans would reckon sacking a popular coach with no plan except hoping you might change Creeping Death's mind would improve the results. Spoon town

age.s

First Grade
instead of turning to chase bradman best who’s on one leg he decided to turn around and abuse Gutho for a shit pass 😂

TBF though that’s exactly what Gutho would have done too
Like hand and glove.

May this be the first of many spoons they collect together.

chrisD

Coach
As a Panthers fan I feel I’ve been justified in Moses bagging by his performances, while at the same time feel a disturbance in the force and he may be becoming a respectable force.

Not this year though, they’re gone and need a real coach.

Vic Mackey

Referee
As a Panthers fan I feel I feel I’ve been justified in Moses bagging by his performances, while at the same time feel a disturbance in the force and he may becoming a respectable force.

Not this year though, they’re gone and need a real coach.

weirdly I think Moses had played the best footy of his career the last 18 months, and it’s when parra have been stuck down the bottom of the table

I’m not sure where they go from here, from what I can see they haven’t had a single guy debut since Dylan brown 5 years ago who remotely done anything first grade worthy. Apart from blaize I guess, yet he’s unsigned and doesn’t seem to have a position

Bazal

Post Whore
weirdly I think Moses had played the best footy of his career the last 18 months, and it’s when parra have been stuck down the bottom of the table

I’m not sure where they go from here, from what I can see they haven’t had a single guy debut since Dylan brown 5 years ago who remotely done anything first grade worthy. Apart from blaize I guess, yet he’s unsigned and doesn’t seem to have a position

The club has done f**k all for junior pathways except hire Nathan Brown in some non specific role that he left pretty quick. Until that's fixed, we'll be second tier at best because you have to buy depth if nothing else.

Moses kicking up a gear has coincided with Guthos knees falling to pieces, Dylan Brown losing his way, and we haven't got a hooker anyway. Plus Paulo and RCG aging, Sivo and Lane going to complete shit, poor backline purchases...

Panthers fans bitterness is funny though? Cleary is obvs the better player. Moses can do things Cleary can't and for the way Parra play (or should play IMO) I wouldn't trade them, but that doesn't mean Cleary isn't better.

Latest posts