What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sun - Penrith 6-16 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 17: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankus

Juniors
hey man once the panthers get their shit together I expect them to spank us like a red headed stepchild
We are missing a play maker. I can understand why Ivan rested Luai. We can win the comp with just him. As there is no guarantee Nathan won’t break down again when he comes back. Without either of them - this is about the level we can expect from Penrith.

SBD82

Coach
Serious question mate
Ok. I’ll take it at face value.

There’s no guarantee that he would have scored, because despite the offence, the tackler was in position to make a play when he landed.

Can you answer why Drinkwater was binned for making a tackle when he wasn’t square at marker, when the reason he wasn’t square at marker was because JFH walked about 5 metres off the mark?

Munky

Coach

There’s no guarantee that he would have scored, because despite the offence, the tackler was in position to make a play when he landed.

Can you answer why Drinkwater was binned for making a tackle when he wasn’t square at marker, when the reason he wasn’t square at marker was because JFH walked about 5 metres off the mark?

JFH can be where he wants on the field and do as he pleases.

Bongy should know this.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Fair re Bongwater but Laurie 100% scores if not tackled in the air.