What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sun - Sydney 40-6 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 17: Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
I’m assuming we cut Robbo in the Early 00s and he’s never got over it. The roosters never, ever let up against us, play the whole 80 every single time in 5th gear. Playing every origin player lol. Then next week they’ll play the Titans and bumble their way to a 22-18 victory.
And at the same time the Tigers revert back to Under 11s

2 weeks

Coach
I’m assuming we cut Robbo in the Early 00s and he’s never got over it. The roosters never, ever let up against us, play the whole 80 every single time in 5th gear. Playing every origin player lol. Then next week they’ll play the Titans and bumble their way to a 22-18 victory.

Doesn't JWH always play his best footy against you too ?

He is probably still filthy about the hit Dwyer put on him in that epic semi you guys played in 2010 and wants to punish you every single time

By the way my boy SKD won that game 😍😍😍😍😍

simmo1

First Grade

Despite being horrible, we have ambushed just about every other half decent team over the past few years, but can can never even get close to these merkins.

yobbo84

Coach
Despite being horrible, we have ambushed just about every other half decent team over the past few years, but can can never even get close to these merkins.
Every team has one opponent like that

We are consistently boys vs men every time we play in Melbourne

Latest posts