What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R18 Sun - Canberra 12-16 Newcastle @ GIO

Round 18: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
What in God's name are we doing ignoring Ponga in the 20m zone until we give it to him in a nothing play.

Diesel

Referee
I hope this is a 90 minute draw just to f**k with 9 news. Apologies to Raiders and Knights fans wanting the win

Apey

Staff member
Always confused me how highly rated the Saifiti Brothers were.
Dan had a period where he looked like he might become one of the best props in the game, made Origin and played well. So we gave him 750k+ and he's been a lazy bum ever since.

skeepe

Immortal
Has Brodie Jones played much first grade before? I’m sure I’d remember seeing someone that f**king ugly.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
This strikes me as a game we might steal with an arsey try with 2 seconds left and stick will carry on at the press conference that all the fans who doubt him should be executed

skeepe

Immortal
He f**king knocked that on into Strange’s hand! f**k me Sutton do your f**king job!

t-ba

Post Whore
That fifth tackle option felt like Manly without DCE at the end of a game.

t-ba

Post Whore
God I'm not sure if Ponga is ready for Origin.

Hopefully that means they pick him!

skeepe

Immortal
what about the f**king late hit on Papa you f**king deadshit f**kface incompetent merkin!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts