What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sun - Penrith v Dolphins @ BlueBet

Round 20: Penrith v Dolphins

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Cleary doesn’t nothing all game except missed tackles and flukes a field goal at the end

Everything’s coming up Milhouse
Clutch as f**k though. I love hanging shit on him because the Panthers fans bite but he nailed it at the end even after his terrible defensive effort.

Still can’t believe the Dolphins didn’t go for the field goal with 2 minutes left. Was dumb as.

Munky

Coach
Did Katoa not know the score?

Really bizarre decision.

The ruck wasn't set up for a field goal so maybe he lost his head a little.

Apey

Staff member
Did Katoa not know the score?

Really bizarre decision.

The ruck wasn't set up for a field goal so maybe he lost his head a little.
It was dumb but about 1/5 as dumb as Kerr kneeling in on a tackle that was complete after a linebreak.

Munky

Coach
It was dumb but about 1/5 as dumb as Kerr kneeling in on a tackle that was complete after a linebreak.

Kerr was one of the dumbest things I've seen for a while.

Obviously coached to slow the ruck if Hammer is involved to give him time to get back in position.

soc123_au

Staff member
Which I predicted you would. Apparently it was a controversial opinion that it wouldn't be easy.
Dolphins played well for the most part. I don't recall saying it would be easy given our outs. Top 3 is the goal, home semi at Penrith or Allianz. It's nice to have a 2nd home in the City.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Well maybe not considering the players we’ve had poached, this could be a bigger conquest if it comes off

Black Panther

Juniors
Yeah was one of those games where we beat the opposition and the ref
Wasn‘t everyone saying Gee had Penrith bias last year in the GF? Well he cracked that theory today.

4 repeat sets in a row for the same infringement with no Sin bin, a deliberate trip no penalty and the so called late tackle from Kenny on the kicker.

Eat a dick Panther haters, the real Comp starts now.