What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sun - Penrith v Dolphins @ BlueBet

Round 20: Penrith v Dolphins

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Time for the real title contenders to play some football.
Our side today looks pretty weak on paper. I dont expect much.

Clez back is huge. But it’s in a weakened side. I dont get how we are massive favourites. Cleary hasnt played in 10 weeks.L so he will be rusty as f**k and probably hesitant after repeat injuries.

No Edwards, To’o, Luai, Yeo, Martin or Garner. Even Cole over Schneider. So disrespectful to the Dolphins for them to be $4 outsiders.

blue bags

First Grade
This is dolphins 3rd game in Sydney this year and their last in Sydney this year
Unless dolphins play semi final in Sydney
Shark's. Dragons. Panthers
That's the dolphins 3 games in Sydney
This season. 27 rounds. But only 3 in Sydney
What a joke 🤣

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Clez back is huge. But it’s in a weakened side. I dont get how we are massive favourites. Cleary hasnt played in 10 weeks.L so he will be rusty as f**k and probably hesitant after repeat injuries.

No Edwards, To’o, Luai, Yeo, Martin or Garner. Even Cole over Schneider. So disrespectful to the Dolphins for them to be $4 outsiders.
Not a game I'd bet on

Exsilium

First Grade
Good to see Nathan Cleary back. A few rested and the injury to Edwards will upset the formations but I think we still get this done.

Fangs

Coach

Not disrespectful when you've put your money on at 12.30pm.

Smarter money came ten minutes after I submitted mine.