What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Fri - South Sydney v Sydney @ Accor

Round 27: South Sydney v Sydney

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Sydney Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valheru

Coach
Roosters would be absolutely off their rockers to play any of Tedesco, Manu, Keary, or Crichton. They're going to win either way.
They'll play Manu, need to get him going.

Keary I think needs the game with S Smith

Teddy and Crighton I see no logic in playing them at all.

Last edited:

JamesRustle

First Grade
Robbo should only rest the players with weak or sore ACLs. Everyone else should play.

Are the Roosters leading the tally for concussions and ACLs across the league over the past few years? There is something smelly at the Roosters.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I think Rabbits can jag this. Roosters are shitting themselves re: injury and suspension before the finals, plus Milne.

Rabbits 14-12

Warrimoo3

Juniors
The Roosters welcome back Rugby Joe. Will he have checked out for the year like his centre partner has ? There’s a lot to look forward to next year . Sharing stories of derring do with Nick Farr Jones and Michael Lynagh on the Wallabies Spring tour . Like the time they hid a whoopee cushion under Phil Kearns’ pillow or the time Joe Roff did a cracking impersonation of Plastic Bertrand at that French karaoke bar.

Sipping Pims in front of the fireplace listening to Steve Larkham talk about the mysterious art of the glorified obstruction known as the rolling maul. Playing a game where you could get a yellow card for not having you socks pulled up.

Hashtag stand for Suaalii

yobbo84

Coach
Hell of a combined team based on the players unavailable:

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Alex Johnston
3. Campbell Graham
4. Dom Young
5. Daniel Tupou
6. Jack Wighton
7. Sam Walker
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Brandon Smith
10. Lindsay Collins
11. Victor Radley
12. Jai Arrow
13. Cameron Murray

14. Nat Butcher
15. Egan Butcher
16. Tevita Tatola
17. Shaq Mitchell
18. Lachlan Ilias/Isaiah Tass

Valheru

Coach
Hell of a combined team based on the players unavailable:

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Alex Johnston
3. Campbell Graham
4. Dom Young
5. Daniel Tupou
6. Jack Wighton
7. Sam Walker
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Brandon Smith
10. Lindsay Collins
11. Victor Radley
12. Jai Arrow
13. Cameron Murray

14. Nat Butcher
15. Egan Butcher
16. Tevita Tatola
17. Shaq Mitchell
18. Lachlan Ilias/Isaiah Tass
The number 1 is available ;)

Woody90

Juniors
Roosters would be absolutely off their rockers to play any of Tedesco, Manu, Keary, or Crichton. They're going to win either way.

TBH I couldn’t give a shit about the Roosters but I don’t think playing them this week has anything to do with beating Souths.
Need to have a run with new combinations.

Valheru

Coach
TBH I couldn’t give a shit about the Roosters but I don’t think playing them this week has anything to do with beating Souths.
Need to have a run with new combinations.
This

Tonight's game will tell us absolutely nothing about how they will perform this week. Winning would be nice to put pressure on Penrith to perform tomorrow but it is the third priority behind no more injuries/suspensions and getting the replacements a run.

Latest posts