What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Fri - Wests Tigers v Parramatta @ Campbelltown

Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

taste2taste

Juniors
Are there any history buffs out there that would know when the last time a Spoon Bowl happened?

Surely 2 teams on the same pionts playing on the last weekend has only happened once or twice in the history of our great game ?

soc123_au

Staff member
Are there any history buffs out there that would know when the last time a Spoon Bowl happened?

Surely 2 teams on the same pionts playing on the last weekend has only happened once or twice in the history of our great game ?
2015 Knights vs Panthers. We knocked them over in the final round 30-12. Both on 20 points at the bottom leading in. We ended up finishing 11th due to decent for and against.

Vic Mackey

Referee

wasn’t roosters/cowboys a while back in Craig firzgibbons last game one? @Valheru would known

JamesRustle

First Grade
I'm trying to make a case for who I sould go for.

Baz v. Benji - I f**ken despite Benji for coming to the Dragons. Go Parra.
Moses, Gutho - Complete knobs - Go Tiges.
Tigers 3 in a row - Go Parra.
Parra getting spoon with decent squad on paper - Go Tiges.

f**k it's hard. I don't give a shit who wins or loses this, I will enjoy the GDT and probably move on from spoon bowl as soon as the final whistle (long) is blown.... please be chaotic, shambolic and controversial to the Nth degree.

Latest posts