What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 12 - Vs Eels

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well here we are Game Day is upon us and I’m getting around with a bit of a spring in my step. How long that will last once kick off comes and 20mins into the game I don’t know. But for the first time in 6 weeks I actually feel this is a game we can win. Back at home tonight on our turf for Indigenous round against Parra who we have a string rivalry with. 2 very proud clubs with very big proud member and supporter bases 2 clubs struggling big time and in crisis both having had their coaches sacked. Who will be more desperate tonight and want it more geez I’m hoping it’s our boys. 1 win and 9 losses for us it cuts us deep Parra are 3 and 7. We have gone back to the dark days this year but we can change that. We can change that tonight get a win and the mood lifts in the camp and amongst our supporter base. It’s Indigneous Round too a round I look forward to every year no club does it better than our Rabbitohs re the week and build up etc…….. I really like the look on the jerseys and the special ceremony at Heffron this week that Mavo put on Bunnies TV was really cool. There will be some good pre game entertainment and celebrations pre game tonight too and it’s no secret we are such a proud indigenous club and it’s a big part of our identity. If the boys aren’t up for this what will we be up for. So I encourage my Bunnies faithful get out there tonight and support the boys in the best way possible.

Now looking at the teams and losing Cody us a big blow that has somewhat affected my confidence it just became that much harder. Still 13/14 guys out it doesn’t make it any easier. But I feel moving Jack to 6 was the right move we need his hands on the ball more. It does mean we need to have Cheeks and Taane out wide but hopefully they can hold their own. Trell now being captain too I hope he delivers for us and leads by example. I feel him being captain he might grow a leg. On the Bunnies website story what he said after training in the circle he was very fired up but words don’t mean much we need action. But for Trell and Wighton to get in the game we need to hold the middle as best we can. We need Keaon, Keppie, Moale, Arrow, Duncan, Liva and Tom to all aim up. If we can at least match them in the middle and hold the ball and get some effort areas on we will be in the game. We can score points it’s not the issue its our defence as we know cmon boys dig deep and show some desperation. We don’t need to score off every play either we need to build pressure. Another chance for young Dion tonight too I hope he goes well.

Ok not long to the players come out onto Accor Stadium here tonight great to see so much red and green in the stands this evening let’s make sure we get that South Sydney chant up and going around Accor Stadium let’s make sure we make plenty of noise for the full 80mins and get our boys home. Let’s make sure everyone wherever they are watching or at home knows this is South Sydney home turf and a South Sydney home game. When our boys run on we will have a special welcome to country ceremony as well! Also will be Glory Glory played on the didgeridoos……..

Ok as we look down the tunnel here at the Rabbitohs home ground we can see the men in the Blue, Gold and White making their way down the tunnel………….. Rabbitohs members Rabbitohs supporters please give a warm South Sydney welcome to the Parramatta Eels……………….

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…………………..

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND RABBITOHS SUPPORTERS ITS TIME TO GET ON YOUR FEET….. SHOW THE COLOURS CLAP YA HANDS STAMP YOUR FEET SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT FOR YOUR SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS…………..

Everyone if able please be up standing for a special welcome to country ceremony!…..

LETS GO RABBITOHS!!

CCMMOONN BUTLER BBBBBOOOOOOOOO HIGH TACKLE.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS OUR SIX AGAIN SLOW SECOND EFFORT LEG PULL BBBBOOOOOOOO

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOO GET EM ONSIDE THEY ARE ALL IN FRONT OF YOU ITS 10 METRES NOT 8

CMON BUTLER BBBBOOOOOO HAVE A LOOK MATE HOW LONG CAN THEY LAY ON FOR!!

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS LATE OFF THE BALL BBBBOOOOOOOO

BBBBBOOOOOO ANOTHER FORWARD PASS BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO

TOUCHIE WAKE UP MATE BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP RRRAABBBIIITTTSS

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP RRRRRRAAABBBBBIIITTTSS

Rabbit57

Juniors
Maybe dion will lift all will be revealed
I reckon that Dion Teapu has copped a lot of unfair criticism. In his games so far all the ball has gone to Cody Walker. If he hasn’t done much it’s because he hasn’t been allowed to. Tonight Dion should have a genuine chance to play the halfback role. Then it will be much fairer to judge his ability. Don’t know how he will go but I wish him well. Run rabbit run!

speedster

Juniors
I reckon that Dion Teapu has copped a lot of unfair criticism. In his games so far all the ball has gone to Cody Walker. If he hasn’t done much it’s because he hasn’t been allowed to. Tonight Dion should have a genuine chance to play the halfback role. Then it will be much fairer to judge his ability. Don’t know how he will go but I wish him well. Run rabbit run!
Fair comment. He just needs to do his job tonight and help guide the side into good field position to allow the guns to fire. We should get a better look at his kicking game too although Wighton can kick long also.

speedster

Juniors
That Latrell tackle looked pretty innocuous to me
Me too. He slid down and brushed the back of his legs and his weight was all on the grass when he landed. Players nowadays immediately react the moment the feel any contact on the back of their lower legs and draw the penalty. Same for pressure on the neck whether it's fair dinkum or not.

Latest posts