What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 18 - Vs Eels

speedster

Juniors
We are going well but the old stripping numbers to the left to put AJ away is still non-existent. The right side is the go these days. Should they put it together on the left as well in the 2nd half, it will go a long way towards a big win.

Feeling good at HT.

speedster

Juniors
Great defensive effort. They had a lot of ball down our end and we held firm for most of the night. Pretty decent scoring 32 in the pouring wet too at their home ground.

We look like a fair dinkum football team now.

Jacky boy had a night out as did Trell, Cody, Keaon yet again. Jai looked dirty having to play another game and he looks cooked but how manful a performance was that by him considering he only has one good wing? He's a true warrior. I take my hat off to him and thank him for his stellar service this season.

We're still a rough chance of getting into the 8 and we face Wayne's mob next. Don't think Hornby will be getting too many tips next week but we can roll them if we keep this form up.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Great defensive effort. They had a lot of ball down our end and we held firm for most of the night. Pretty decent scoring 32 in the pouring wet too at their home ground.

We look like a fair dinkum football team now.

Jacky boy had a night out as did Trell, Cody, Keaon yet again. Jai looked dirty having to play another game and he looks cooked but how manful a performance was that by him considering he only has one good wing? He's a true warrior. I take my hat off to him and thank him for his stellar service this season.

We're still a rough chance of getting into the 8 and we face Wayne's mob next. Don't think Hornby will be getting too many tips next week but we can roll them if we keep this form up.
Jai said he's playing next week for sure, supposed to be booked for surgery the next day, but will reassess (If they win) reckons he can keep playing.
He is T.O.U.G.H.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why the ferk wouldn't the ref go upstairs for the no try for Cody? And why wouldn't they challenge it? Looked like it went back and then was a try!
We beat 18 tonight mate Piglet was a disgrace it makes the win even better!

WE ARE BACK BABY!!

Arrow 3 high shots to his head Keppie taken high no worries play on! When Cam approached Piglet he got told that’s enough from you tonight go away! Yet when Clint went up he would listen!

I thought Butler was bad Piglet is worse.

Here was my reaction near end of the game…

GGGGGOOOOOO GGGGOOOOO

IM LEAPING IN THE AIR GOOOO JJJAAACCCKKKK

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

SOMEONE GET GLORY GLORY READY IM READY TO DANCE

That’s Kempy in the Burrow calling out South Sydney relentlessly on ya mate!

GLORY GLORY MY FELLOW SOUTHS FAITHFUL THAT ONE IS VERY SWEET 5 IN A ROW GLORY GLORY UP AS ONE ALTOGETHER NOW!!!!!!

Rabbit57

Juniors
Only other team to have a 5 win streak this season is the Sharks (had a 7 win run). Keep it going and it won’t take very long to be in the 8

speedster

Juniors
Unfortunately we couldn't kick a goal and lost but some good tries. Defensively, we looked all at sea on our left where Meyers was but new combinations with new players take time to gel. Not blaming him for the tries but the entire left edge defence needs tightening up there obviously. He looked great in attack and what a great pass by Jye Gray to put him away in his 3rd try that he ended up cleaning up to score.

speedster

Juniors
Fletcher Myers scored a hatrick in Reggie’s game last night. Perfect replacement for Kennar moving forward
Hope so. Tell you what though, after wincing at the sight of both Milne and Kennar in the centres on the team sheet several weeks ago, they've done surprisingly well and look pretty solid in both defence and attack. We wouldn't be on a 5 game winning streak if they were too dreadful and in fact, they've been pretty good so kudos to them both. They do pretty well in yardage too.

Kennar will have Herbie Farnworth in front of him next week so that will be a stern test but as long as he doesn't give him room on his outside to burn him for pace, he has the strength to hold him I think.

speedster

Juniors
We've conceded 40 points over the past 4 games which was almost but not quite the lowest 4 game total we've ever had in the NRL era according to the commentators. That's an average of 10 points per game.

We've let in 66 over the full 5-game winning streak which averages out to 13.2 points per game. Still very, very tidy and a massive turnaround from the 1st half of the season.

Latest posts