What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 21 - Vs Raiders

Looks like you're agreeing with me so not raining on any "parade".

I'm just describing the state of play as I see it regarding this season and don't want to cry over spilt milk. I'd rather look forward than back.

With Wayne coming back, I'm sure he will have far more control than he had before and will steer us back into finals and premiership contention.

Hey speedster my feelings were right lets look forward to a top 8 finish in 2025 hopefully a top 4 finish is on the cards with Clint eastwood SSTID.

Halfway through the 1st half, down 18-0 and missing tackles that should be made, AJ gone for the year with an Achilles.

Season over. We're officially playing for next year from here on in.

I told ya speedster as my feelings predicted we would lose top 4 or 8 next year for sure come on down Clint Eastwood for 2025.

callmack1

Staff member
God damn. Seriously, I was too bitterly disappointed after fulltime last night to even think about coming here to post. What a shit night. Just an absolutely dogshit night that is basically as bad as it gets. At their dung heap in the freezing cold, perform like that, and lose two star players to injury. It's basically as bad as it gets really.

Right from the start, the boys just weren't there, and you could tell from the early body language that it was going to be a long night. Seriously, they just looked like they didn't want to be out there. Our defensive efforts, if you even want to call it an effort, were putrid. No one willing to put their body on the line, no one willing to get in front of anyone, it was all just arm grabbing BS. It started with that first try off some feeble defence and it just carried on from there. Honestly, I think just about all the Raiders tries tonight apart from maybe one or two, were down to our piss poor efforts. Not brilliant play from our opposition, our lack of intensity.

Seriously, it was that bad that I couldn't believe what I was watching, and it just continued all game. It was back to the dark days from earlier this Season. Just simply not up to first grade standard and I am livid.

Even with the ball, it looked like no one was interested. It never felt like we had the upper hand or that we were winning the battle, or that we were threatening. It felt like our lads were simply going through the motions. Our ball handling was actually alright, but there was no desire. Rund were mistimed, the plays were all unorganised, not very much enterprising play, and they played like a bunch of individuals to be honest. Our attack just completely fell apart and we looked lost.

It's so depressing watching a game and just knowing you're not in the contest, are no chance of winning and nothing is really going to happen. That's how I felt all game.

I'm honestly gonna say that is one of our worst performances of the year. So disappointing after the last eight weeks or so made us all believe again, but then the boys dish up that crap. A bunch of absolute pussies last night. Every one of them should go have a good, hard look at themselves because that's not what this club is about.

In such an important game too, and we show no sort of desperation. For f**k sake I'm depressed today.

callmack1

Staff member