What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 27 - Vs Roosters

Eric the great

Juniors
Look, I have to agree with the basic premise of this.
If it was me, I would give Gray a shot at 5/8 or half, there is nothing to lose, and we need to see if he can handle that position, and produce something for the team. Cody has one more season and then we need a replacement.
Hawkins future with Souths is zero, there is no future.

Host is garbage, and I agree, even Chee Kam can give something more than Host can give. And if not Chee Kam, what about Milne, or one of the young forwards just outside the 17.

Fullback is a dilema, if Gray is moved to halves, and no Wighton, but yeah, put in Munro, the kid deserves to wear the No.1 after the sacrifices he made to play last week.
Do you think Wayne might have told Ben to leave gray at fullback as that is where he will be used next year in the absence of latrell a bit like taffe in 2021 and like tai fuller this year and as far as host goes south’s might be trying to showcase him so as to offload him don’t have to do that with chee kam he’s already gone none of us know the inner workings of the club I think this year only speedster got the nod right as far as tinkering with side

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Do you think Wayne might have told Ben to leave gray at fullback as that is where he will be used next year in the absence of latrell a bit like taffe in 2021 and like tai fuller this year and as far as host goes south’s might be trying to showcase him so as to offload him don’t have to do that with chee kam he’s already gone none of us know the inner workings of the club I think this year only speedster got the nod right as far as tinkering with side
Yes, all this is quite possible too

Rabbits20

Immortal
So the outs..

Souths:
Trell?
AJ
C. Graham
Tass
Wighton
Ilias
Murray